About Transforming Health / Brad King, MS, MFS
Brad King, MS, MFS, Nutritional Expert, Best Selling Author, Keynote Speaker
Brad King is a highly sought after authority on nutrition, obesity, longevity and one’s health and he has been touted as one of the most influential health mentors of our time.
Award Winning Nutritional Formulator
Honored with the Best in Canada Award for Health Motivator/Educator
and Public Speaker in 2010.
Inducted into the Canadian Sports Nutrition Hall of Fame in 2003.
Sits on the board of Directors for CHI the premiere sports nutrition education center.
WHAT DRIVES BRAD?
After losing both of his parents to cancer within a six month period over fifteen years ago, Brad has since dedicated his life to encouraging people to take charge of their health and their life—as Brad says,
“It’s not that you age… it is how you choose to age that matters.”
BEST SELLING AUTHOR
The Ultimate Male Solution (2012)
Lose the Belly, Increase Testosterone, Supercharge Your Sex Life
99 Things You Wish You Knew Before… Losing Fat 4 Life! (2010)
Beer Belly Blues
What Every Aging Man and the Women in his Life Need to Know (2009)
Awaken Your Metabolism (2007)
Conquer Inflammation (2006)
Walking with the Wise (2004)
Fat Wars Action Planner (2003)
Bio-Age: Ten Steps to A Younger You (2001)
Fat Wars: 45 Days to Transform Your Body (2000)
In addition to being a published author of his own books, Brad also writes for notable health publications. Read Brad's articles in TotalHealth Magazine.
Brad’s depth of knowledge and sense of humor make him a popular interview and he has been featured on thousands of television and radio programs as well as both magazine and newspaper articles throughout North America as a leading health expert.
Some of these interviews include:
- The Today Show
- Canada AM
- Kcal9 CBS Los Angeles
- Sacramento and Company
- NBC Connecticut
- Everyday with Marcus and Lisa
- Breakfast Television: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Halifa
- Balance TV
- Your Time With Kim, Austin, TX
- KOOL FM, Victoria, BC—this is a weekly interview—Wednesday Wellness Tip
- BC Almanac, CBC Radio, Vancouver, BC
- At Home with Cheryll Gillespie, Corus Radio Network, National
- Lynn Martin, AM800 CKLW Radio, Windsor, ON
- Joe Easingwood, CFAX1070, Victoria, BC—monthly interview
- Newstalk 1310 KFKA, Colorado
- C.S. Keys Show, San Diego, CA
- The Adventure Show with Mike Falcon, CKNW, Vancouver, BC
- WSVA 550AM, Virginia
- KMMT/KRHV Radio, California
- WBAL Radio/WIYY 98 Rock, Baltimore, MD
- Tim the Health Coach, Titusville, FL
- Waco 100FM, Cowboy Cape, Waco TX
- WJON St. Cloud, MN
Founder of Transforming Health Inc